Pneumatic Fastening Equipment & Repair
RePneu Tool has been successful in supporting a variety of OEM’s through the repair and distribution of pneumatic tools. Specializing in Pop Avdel tools, they are now offering remanufactured pneumatic tools, maintenance programs and new parts and accessories for all of North America.
About RePneu Tool
RePneu Tool is a privately owned company started in 2010 to meet the increasing demands of pneumatic tool maintenance and repair for the sheet metal fabrication industry while serving the automotive, industrial and OEM sectors. The Michigan based business is located in Owosso.
A combined experience of 25+ years of pneumatic tool & fastening expertise services all of North America with complete tool breakdown, assessment, replacement parts, and rebuild of a majority of pneumatic tools. They also offer full maintenance programs and distribution of a variety of component parts including standard fasteners, special to-print fasteners, and other specialized component parts.
- Pneumatic Tool Rebuild & Repair
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Fastening Applications Engineering
- Complete Job Reports detailing the condition of the tools
- Knowledgeable Staff Members who can address your questions
- Loaner Tools to keep you in production while yours are being serviced
- Available to Provide On-Site Service
- New and Remanufactured Riveting and Air Tools
- Replacement parts (if you wish to service your own)
- Blind Rivets
- Rivet Nuts
- Self-Clinching Fasteners
- Specialty and Engineered Fasteners
- Weld Nuts
- Riveting Tools
- Rivet Nut Tools
- Rivet Presenters
- Speed Fastening Tools
- Point & Set Automation Systems
- Remote Intensified Riveting Systems
- Used in assembly systems or end-of-arm robotics applications
- SmartSet Rivet Set Verification Systems
- Gives you the ability to poka-yoke (mistake proof) the proper setting of every rivet every time.
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Ingersoll Rand